Business Registration Calculator
Calculate your business registration fee
This business registration calculator helps businesses in the Philippines estimate the cost of registering their business with government agencies. These agencies include the following:
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Our free is easy to use and accessible to all businesses in the Philippines. It saves you time and effort by providing you with an estimate of the registration costs without the need for manual calculations or research.
How to use the business registration calculator?
- Select your business entity type (stock corporation, non-stock corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship).
- Select the length of your business name reservation (for stock and non-stock corporations).
- Input your capital or capital stock amount in pesos (for stock corporations and partnerships).
- Choose a territorial scope (sole proprietorships).
- Click calculate.